Wednesday 11 July 2007

An Alright Start


The 'difficult' second post. Hopefully Curious Quill is starting to look a bit more attractive. Not that anyone's going to read any of this anyway. Amusing myself with obscure injokes to own life that no one else can get. This is fun.

Spent most of yesterday writing my curriculum vitae, now just have to send it off to the ubiquitous 'they'. Seems ridiculous; here is two sides of A4, and on it I have summarised the sum of all worthwhile activity in my life. If its not worth putting on here, I was wasting my time. Still, its done.

Sinking in now. Not a student anymore, there's real work to be done. Saddle up and hit the highway to cash. Ironic raised eyebrow. Sentence fragment.

Might go and mow the lawn now. The grass must be kept short.

No comments: