Saturday 8 September 2007

Something Changed


As mentioned in the previous post there have been a few changes happening at Curious Quill. The crux of the matter is that there are now three independent blogs operating under my control as part of the same system, one each for reviewing albums, movies and books. This isn't particularly because I want this to take over my entire life, but rather that I wanted a way to organise and separate my own analyses of these things in a non-diaristic way. In addition it removes them from this blog, freeing it up for my own thoughts on life, or on mine anyway.

So there you are, follow the links at the top if you want to hear my misinformed, partisan opinions on anything and everything I feel I can digest. There's not much there yet, but they will grow (and we'll see how the book one does... I'm not the world's fastest reader). Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to check out the other two blogs.